CLICK HERE to REGISTER new teams & to make full payment of existing teams
***IMPORTANT for teams who already paid the
$100 Hold your Spot fee and are now making full payment***
To ensure that the $100.00 hold your spot fee is deducted, follow these 3 steps for each team that you are paying for:
- You enter the correct league – eg. Monday Mixed
- You enter the correct team name that was used in the “Hold your Spot” registration – eg. was it “Nedohin” or “Team Nedohin”
- You enter the correct email address that was used in the “Hold your Spot” registration. (If you can’t remember what exact information you used in the Hold your Spot registration refer back to the confirmation email that was sent to you.
- The “Hold your spot” fee is non refundable.
(Click here to see our Refund Policy & FORM SPCC 2016)
- Full league payment is required by August 31, 2016.
Click here to view 2016-17 Leagues & Program RATES
A celebration of the entire facilities grand re-opening. Join us October 1st for the day we’ve all been waiting for – we are BACK!
Mark your calendars – October 1st, 2016
The Sherwood Park Curling Club is re-opening with the Glen Allan Recreation Complex.
- Enjoy facilities tours throughout the day, starting at 10:00 a.m. running every thirty minutes.
- The official grand reopening ceremony with the mayor, dignitaries and GARC sport user groups will begin at 12:00 p.m. We strongly encourage our members to come and witness the historical unveiling of the complex.
- Then join the SPCC to mark our re-opening at 12:30 p.m. with a ceremonial delivery of the first rock.
- Following the ceremony, from 12:30 – 1:30 we are going to break in the pebble and are in search of 56 SPCC members to join us! If you are interested in being the first to curl on the new surface please contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 14-16, 2016
Come and celebrate the grand re-opening of the newly revitilized SPCC!
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing is supporting us as we kick off the season with an internationally elite Doubles Event. For more information – click here
Congratulations to the Sherwood Park Curling Club League Executive for receiving the Pride of Strathcona Award as an OUTSTANDING GROUP!
The Awards ceremony will take place Friday, May 27, 2016 at 7:00pm Festival Place, Sherwood Park. Everyone is welcome to attend this no-charge event.
All agree the Humpty’s Champions Cup was the best Grand Slam event of the year. Here are just three articles praising the event, fans and organization:
Some 50/50 draws from the Champions Cup have not been claimed. Please check the 50/50 list to see what has not been claimed. To claim winnings, email us at email@example.com
Thank You Volunteers and Sponsors!
Fans from across Canada were treated to a wonderful week of curling and fun at the Humpty’s Champions Cup held last week in Strathcona County in Sherwood Park. The Sherwood Park Curling Club successfully hosted the event thanks to the thousands of hours contributed by more than 200 volunteers, and the financial and in-kind support provided by our sponsors. The commitment and generosity displayed by these individuals and companies was the key to our success. Thank you!
Click here for complete listing of committee members & sponsors.
RENOS are underway!
Thank you to all our members for another wonderful season of curling at the SPCC! We continue to strive with positive growth in all of our leagues and programs. This year we adapted to the construction schedule by starting the season early and ending it 4 weeks early at the beginning of March. We know that all great things come to those that wait and are patient. Great NEW things are coming for the 2016-17 season with the Revitalization Project – concrete flooring and a newly beautified change room and lounge area. Yahooo!!!
The SPCC was able to celebrate both our AMAZING volunteers and members at our 2015-16 Championship Day events and Volunteer of Year Brunch on March 5th.
Congratulations to our WONDERFUL and very special volunteer – SHERRY ASH! Sherry has been a pillar of support to the Executive & Board with her role as the secretary over the past 4 years and for her continued role in honouring our volunteers. It was challenging to acknowledge her as she organizes and hosts the Volunteer of the Year Brunch. What a lady! Thank you for your continued support and efforts at the SPCC!
Congratulations to our DEDICATED Grand Slam of Curling Committee members for their commitment to our GSOC – Champions Cup 2016. The SPCC recognized the entire committee’s efforts and presented a plaque to the Chair’s Ann Bilinski and Lynn Penner.
The SPCC is officially closed on March 10 and there is no access to the Club until Oct 1, 2016. For all SPCC questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.