It’s that time again. SPCC Mixed Bonspiel is happening!
NOVEMBER 19 & 20, 2016
- Entrance fee $280/team
- 3 Games Guaranteed
- Fabulous banquet included and lots of socializing with fellow curlers in our new lounge
- Cash payouts
If you have any questions contact us email@example.com
Congratulations to Marliese Kasner & Dustin Kolthoff
Many thanks to Steven Kerr, our title sponsor with Service Experts who joins our competitive team finalists, Dustin Kolthoff and Marliese Kasner and Brett Gallant and Jocelyn Peterman for a post final cheer!
The Recreational teams loved playing alongside professional curlers. Here are the winners of the recreational bonspiel…
Team Chris Kolody/Jeni-Lee Streatch defeated
John Cabaj/Cathy Borys team
Team Daven/Ron Michaud defeated team Guy Algot/Jeff Reirson.
Thank you BOSTON PIZZA for sponsoring and feeding our Friday players!
October 14-16, 2016
JOIN US AS WORLD CLASS CURLERS PLAY AT OUR NEWLY RENOVATED CLUB!
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing is supporting us as we kick off the season with an internationally elite Doubles Event. For more information – click here
The Russian Team was practising and getting ready!!!
GARC’s Grand Re-Opening was a huge success! Many SPCC curlers were there to support the club and to view first hand the fantastic renovations. Click here to see the day in photos.
DUE TO ICE CONDITIONS – there will be no practice curling Sunday Oct 2.
Click here to see full schedule for practice ice.
Grand-reopening celebration at 12:15 pm!
We strongly encourage our members to come and view the building through tours and special events.
Details to this re-opening event can be found in the local Sherwood Park Newspaper’s mid Sept issue & here:
GARC OPENING BROCHURE
- Enjoy facilities tours throughout the day, starting at 10:00 a.m. running every thirty minutes.
- The official grand reopening ceremony with the mayor, dignitaries and GARC sport user groups will begin at 12:15 p.m. We strongly encourage our members to come and witness the historical unveiling of the complex.
- Then join the SPCC to mark our re-opening at 12:30 p.m. with a ceremonial delivery of the first rock.
- Following the ceremony, from 12:30 – 1:30 we are going to break in the pebble and are in search of 56 SPCC members to join us! If you are interested in being the first to curl on the new surface please contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Count down to Saturday! Can you picture where it is?